Sometimes, you find yourself with a VERY hungry kid/husband and you need dinner…like, NOW. I’m not sure why the hell I had hot dogs in the house (or how long they’d been there…eww), but I did. Of course I contemplated something fancier (like this!!) but there comes a time of night when even the most dedicated chef just says, “F*ck it” and goes for bacon-wrapped…whatever. You really can’t go wrong, can you?
- 1 pkg Applegate Farms Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- 8 Sliced Pastured Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each hot dog in a slice of bacon.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.