Super easy meals are awesome. Especially this one…it’s THREE ingredients, people. Well, four if you count salt. But some people don’t salt their food nearly as much as I do…and “three ingredients” just has a nice ring to it. So much less intimidating. Especially on a Tuesday night when you get home late from school and the gym and still have calc homework and you’re just beat. Seriously…I prepped these while I was in the shower and baked them while I finished homework/watched Arrested Development.
I know like, everyone has already finished the new season…please don’t spoil it for me. We only got the Roku working a few days ago so I’m SO far behind. Pathetic, just pathetic. Know what else is pathetic? Realizing my undergraduate education…AND my master’s degree are worthless. Utterly. I’ve been sitting in math class for the last 2 weeks with the dumbest looks on my face. Seriously, no clue what’s going on. I guess that’s what happens when you’re an Art, Philosophy, and Literature major and decide to be a doctor. Totally makes sense, right? …Right…?
- 2 lbs Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 2 Limes
- 1/4 c Maple Syrup
- Salt, to taste
- Juice the limes and pour over the chicken in a bowl with some salt. Cover and allow to marinate for 30 mins at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove and brush each thigh generously with maple syrup.
- Return to the oven and bake 10 minutes more.
- Brush with additional maple syrup and serve.