You need to understand something…I have a sociopathic love for goat cheese. And for cheesecake. So 1 + 1 = delicious creamy richness beyond belief.
Thank you, How Sweet Eats, for inspiring me once again. Forgive my lack of cute little Mason jars. I’m still working on that one.
No-Bake Goat Cheese Cheesecake Cups
- 8 oz chevre, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c heavy whipping cream
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 t almond extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- To make the compote, place the raspberries in a microwave-safe dish and nuke for 1 minute, then mash them up with a big spoon or fork. Chill in the fridge till it’s needed.
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl, cream the cream cheese and goat cheese together and slowly add the condensed milk until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Stir in the whipping cream, lemon zest, and almond extract.
- Again using an electric mixer, beat till well combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake into 4 cups, glasses, or ramekins and chill for about 3 hours, or until firm.
- Top with raspberry compote.